SP_A1306.jpg)
I forgot to blog about chinese new year! Stely came over to my house! She looked very sex! And we are all gonna celebrate tomorrow! Huh? Vday? What's that? No lah, tomorrow is Single Awareness Day! In short, SAD. Nothing sad what. ALL THE SINGLE LADIES! NOW PUT YOUR HANDS UP!
Happy Single Awareness Day in advance! (:
Happy Fucking Valentine's Day to the rest then. (all the act happy but not happy. one day you'll open your eyes big big and you'll realise none of it is real. fake smiles to yous)
No i'm gonna continue bitching i cant help it. Tomorrow 14th Feb. A day when people receive flowers and chocolates like it's the most creative gifts ever. They will act shock and touched like 'OMG i'm so touched! i LOOOOOVVVEEEE youuu!' (rolls, roll roll roll rollling eyes)
One word to describe it. ACT. (two words to describe it better, SO ACT)
And dinner! People will spend ten times more eating really normal food in dark bad lighting restaurants. THREE WORDS. BAD FOR EYESIGHT! Only reason why must eat in the dark is because you two things will think that you two are alone happily staring into each other's eyes thinking ohh~ i'm so blissful~ but the truth is there are a 100 other couples doing that exact same staring thing just beside you. LOSERS.
I know i'm being sour here. JUST LET ME OKAY! ):
Eh wait, i'm happy. (sigh) (: (sigh)
Update. I'm going off to langkawi soon! Alone! Yup. The sand and the sea. I really cant wait. I really need this getaway. To be away from all these tension and unhappy things/people/germs~ (haha now idea why germs. it just came out. heeex) oh oh oh! and i'm so going to their spa! Havent tried spa-ing before! To pay them money let them touch me. Argh it should be the other way round lor. I was thinking 'chocolate bath' and a nice tropical facial. I WANNA GET ON THAT PLANE NOW!
My parents are away! To genting! PARTY PARTY PARTY!
14th FEB. Just another normal day people. Take it easy.
Comments